Writer, poet, herbalist, gardener, alchemist
What do others say?
- I love your heart! You have a big one! You love, care, forgive, are available to friends and family.
- Earthiness - your love of plants, animals, the environment.
- Passion for healing using herbs, touch and other resources in the natural world.
- Honest, you'll always tell the truth even if it's not what I want to hear.
- Wise, I come to you because you guide me in the right direction without telling me what to do.
- You care enough to want to make changes in this world.
Writing is my lifeline, it helps to ground me so I can find clarity.
Writing is my art, it allows me to fashion something of beauty, even if from the darkness.
Writing is a way to love me, to touch others and to be touched.
Writing is my voice in the world, my way to make a difference.
Where can I find your writing?
I post poetry and articles on this website. Sign up for my newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything important or fun.
My book, Surviving Suicide is available at most online booksellers. Learn More
- With Painted Words, Saying Goodby to Friends, December 2017
- Plants 'N People, Saying Goodbye to Old Friends: Leaving Gardens Behind, March 28, 2017